I PRACTICALLY HAVE NO LIFE NOW.
SCHOOL ENDS AT 5PM EVERYDAY.
I'M JAILED FOR 5/7 OF MY 2 YEARS.
THIS IS SO RETARDED.
I NEED A BREAK!
I NEED A SLEEP!
arghhhhhhhhh!
slept in almost all my tutorials and lessons.
feel so retarded now.
i'm like lacking behind.
and theres like CA coming soon.
and i still got gp homework..
project work..
bio revision..
maths revision etc.........
arghhhhhhhh!
i want a break!!
debrah's nice
she asked me bout how i was coping after being viciously expelled from vball.
yea thanks!
made me feel much better!
SCHOOL ENDS AT 5PM EVERYDAY.
I'M JAILED FOR 5/7 OF MY 2 YEARS.
THIS IS SO RETARDED.
I NEED A BREAK!
I NEED A SLEEP!
arghhhhhhhhh!
slept in almost all my tutorials and lessons.
feel so retarded now.
i'm like lacking behind.
and theres like CA coming soon.
and i still got gp homework..
project work..
bio revision..
maths revision etc.........
arghhhhhhhh!
i want a break!!
debrah's nice
she asked me bout how i was coping after being viciously expelled from vball.
yea thanks!
made me feel much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment